Feb. 8, 2013



Today I am still working on valentines’ cards.  I made this one using a heart and circles from George and the words came from lyrical letters.  I really like the way it turned out. I think I will give this to my son.  He is always so helpful on the farm.  My husband had I can always count on him to help out whit the heavy lifting.  The paper is from Bo Bunny, I got it last year, and SU.  I added a few pearls to make it elegant.  Hope you like this one.  I had a lot of fun with the design. 



I will be entering this in the following challenge:

Comments

  1. Great card! I love the font on this card. That bow is so pretty and tied perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the scalloped heart layers and the pearls. Thanks so much for taking our Red & White Challenge at Clear It Out. Come play with us again soon!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014