Feb. 14, 2013



Sweethearts is one of my most favorite cartridges and I love to use it on all kinds of crafts.  Last year I made my husband a wonder candy bouquet and put several of these cuts on sticks with the candy, it was so cute (see post  http://www.karencraftcreations.blogspot.com/search/label/valentines).  This year I will be giving this card I made from the sweethearts cartridge.  I used a stamp from a Fiskars pack, a retired CM heart punch, some Bo Bunny paper I got last year and some bling.  I really like the way this turned out.  Thanks for stopping by.


 I will be entering this in the following challenge:

Comments

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014