May 17, 2011

I received a few graduation announcements last week.  I made 2 congrats cards this weekend.  Blogger deleted my post on Friday, I’ll try and get that one back up this week.

I used locker talk cart for the hat and Martha Stewart Elegant cake art for congrats.

The black one was for a young man so I added a few i-rocks and a pre-made card background.

The green was for a girl whose school colors are green and white. I used  SU paper and some hemp cord with a EK success punch.

I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had all there adhesives on sale for 40% off, needless to say I stocked up on zots and tape runner refills. I also picked up a few items that I am going to give away when I reach 10 followers. 


Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy these cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014