Valentines Day Boxes

Sorry I didn't get these posted prior to valentines; but I was busy making so many.  My daughter needed 12 and I had to make some for the girls at the office. They turned out so cute and I had a blast making them.  The file is a little difficult, the insert for the eyes is exactly the same size as the front of the box.  I cut them down by hand on each side and the bottom; however, if you had time, you could adjust them to be a perfect match. These are both Silhouette files, dogs are #89360 cats are #89222. I enlarged the box part to fit the entire mat and used a pen to write the sentiment. It was a perfect fit for 2 mini bags of M&Ms.

Hope you like these, I am going to try and post more of my creations. So often I just make them and never post.  Have a great Monday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014