Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan. 19, 2012

I am trying to get my card stack back up, after taking so much time off to work on the new house. I made one today that turned out better then I first expected.  When I first saw the cut from paper lace in white I didn't know if it would show up very well on the flower background. After inking the edges with some SU always artichoke, it looks wonderful.  I added a border punch from MS and a few Irocks.  The paper is from K&Company Julianne stack.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Arts Monthly Kit

I had a chance to play with my September Hero Arts kit today.  This is what I made.